Friday, October 17, 2008

So What If I Want To Treat Myself Sometimes...hehehe.

Well, i just got home from getting my hair "did". and i guess i like it. I'm gonna put before and after pics......and lets compare!!! BEFORE AFTER James told me its too red, but red always fads away really quick anyway. so its OK. i like it, i just gotta get use to it a little and ill be just fine. But that's how my night went. I went to work excited about going to the salon afterward and well, my day went by too slow, so the excitement kinda left and came back once i was done with the stylist. but yea, that's all the good news that happened today. Lets see......what else.......well i do need to go start on my Halloween costume. I was suppose to go to the Susan G. Coleman Breast Cancer Walk tomorrow morning but i don't know if I'm still gonna be able to make it or not.....well see what happens on that part. i really want to try to make it too. Hopefully Racene can wake up that early. well, I'm getting sleepy now, so i think I'm gonna hit the hay. LATER GATORS!!!

2 comments:

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

your hair looks adorable Lorena! I love the red!

Anonymous said...

i never said it was too red. I like it and you are still my cutey pie