Friday, April 25, 2008

Im So Sad...I Feel Like My Heart Is Broken

Today is Day 1 of 40!!!! My James is gone!!! He left to Cali for training last night and i miss him sooo much already. I hate goodbyes!! i know its only about a month, but still, that just means its sooo much more closer for him to leave to Iraq! >:( when he gets back from training we head back to Dallas so he can drop me off, and he'll be there for at least 10 days before he has to come back to North Carolina. I dont want to have to drop him off at the airport and say goodby again, but this time for 8 months!!! i wont seee him, im not too sure how often ill get to talk to him when he actually gets to Iraq!! im starting to hate this military life, why does the govt. have to take my husband from me. i know its his duty, and thats great, but i dont see why they are in iraq. yea, some people will argue with me and tell me their reasons why, but for me there is no reason cuz its my loved one and no one elses. i dont want him to be out there in danger. and i know theres others out there, but their families worry about them too, not about my husband, just their own. i just feel like were gonna miss sooo much in the next 8-10 months......but our relationship is too strong. ive already been thru this before, but its sooo hard to deal with it. im soo glad i dont have any kids right now, cuz i know i wouldnt be able to deal with it at all. but its soooo much fun and sooo much better when he does come back cuz the love is sooooo much stronger!!! i just miss him thinking about it. i cant wait til he gets back.....and the countdown will begin!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

40 days will zoom by, trust me. Goodbye's suck but when you see him again, it will be like he never left. good luck and hang in there. if you need to talk just hit me up.