Saturday, April 26, 2008

Just Another SATURDAY!!!

Day 2 of 40......i feel soo lonely right now. its Saturday morning and i have no husband to feed breakfast to. hes prolly out there in the desert eating nasty food. my poor honey. [[sigh]] Its ok, i just gotta try to make the most of it that hes gone. Speaking of making the most of it, im gonna go get my walk on in a little bit before the sun starts heating up later. i think the only thing that will be good out of this is that i can eat whatever healthy food i want without him making ugly faces when i force him to eat it....ahhahaha....awwww. and i can get my exercise on since i wont be just sitting around waiting on him to get home from work and what not.....dont get me wrong i love all that stuff, but when he comes home lazy i get lazy with him. i wanna at least try to loose 10lbs while hes...im sure the goal is attainable, its just that now i have to make sure i work my butt off!!! i started up again yesterday with my 25 minute DVD instead of its sister DVD that runs 48 minutes....i usually do that one, but i just felt so out of it yesterday. but hopefully i can get that one in for my afternoon session. Anyhoot, last night i was trying something new...DIGI SCRAPIN....so out of my comfort level...i think it came out semi-ok for it being my very first one..not great pictures but of course i was just playing around with it: Im sooo gonna laugh if i start getting addicted to that as well!!! i hope so!!! HA!! i doubt, cuz i dont really have a printer to print them out 12X12 and not enough ink!! maybe i can just send them to like a SHUTTERFLY type of thing and have them printed out smaller or something......who knows...im not even liking what i did yet, once i get better at them then i will think about the whole printing them out. but thats all for today. maybe somethng else exciting will happen....OH i gotta go to TARGET!!! GRRRRRRRRR, but i love it soo much!

3 comments:

shalay said...

Cute page! And good luck on getting by this next month. I can imagine that would be pretty tough, but hang in there! He'll be back soon!

Veronica Starr said...

cool page!!! and can you take me to target with you? I LOVE that place :)

Veronica Milan said...

Oh, love that digi page!