Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Its My Anniversary, and I'll Cry if I Want To...........

BUT.........im not!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!! im sooo in love with my husband. Look what i got from him!!! YUMMY!!!! YUMMY!!!!! YUMMY!!!!!!!!! he got me an edible bouquet!!! ive never gotten one before, and soo was not expecting it!!! here i am playing Guitar Hero with a buddy of mine and DING DONG, some strange lady was outside my door with this awesome Fruit BOUQUET!!!! my hubby is the best in the world!!! and he said thats not all im getting...i cant wait til he gets home....i wonder what else i'll get...i dont care i love strawberries so this is good enough for me!!! YAY!! i feel soo bad now, all i got hime was 2 games for his PSP, which he wanted since forever...well more like a month ago since they just came out, and i really didnt know what else to get him....all i could think of were games since hes going to california for training thats what will keep him occupied. i know he needed a wallet but i was pressed on time and hes on his way home from work.....but i did make him a card..(havent taken a pic yet) but i hope he likes it too!! we were suppose to go out to dinner but thats what this past weekend was for, now i regret it, i wish we could go somewhere tonight, but itll mess up my eating plans (doing weight watchers) and well were suppose to go out on friday anyway, so its ok!! but yea, if i get more ill post it up!!! YAY!!!!!!

2 comments:

Casey said...

Lucky, lucky girl! We're getting one in town next month - maybe I'll send one to my hubby!

Kate said...

You're so so lucky! I have always wanted a edible arrangement!