Friday, April 18, 2008

So Loving My New Cut!!

So i went yesterday to get my hair cut and re-highlighted and i LOVE LOVE IT!!! I LOVE HOW IT CAME OUT....I never really had bangs and well....bangs that short!!!! but its a new adjustment when my hair is NOT fixed!!! its like a little rug on top of my head since my hair is SUPER CURLY!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHAHAHAHA.....but im gonna straighten it today though. im sooo glad i got it done, my head looked like two different heads.....black and blonde!!! hahaha. now its all even, but the color isnt coming thru yet since its still "new". hopefully with the sun it'll start to brighten up and with the frying of the dreadful hair straightener itll lighten up too. but anyway....i watched Juno the other night and just fell in love with that movie!!! Those songs are just the best!!!! Especially that last one that they sing together....awww how sweet!!! But i was thinking, what if these girls start to think that its ok to have sex and have babies and decide to give them up for adoption.....what then!!! theres gonna be babies all over with no real parents but adoptive ones....not that its bad or anything...adoption is AWESOME but for these little kids to start having sex at a young age is NOT COOL!!! [[sigh]] oh well, at least i wasnt preggers at the age of 15....heck im 23 now and i still dont have babies and dont plan on having one anytime soon. too much stress for me. buti still love those little suckers. WHATEVER!!! SOOOOOOO.....todays friday and of course new movies came OUT!!!!!!! YES!!! we havent been to the movies in a good while....i think its time! so i havent decided on what movie me and james want to watch The Forbidden Kingdom with Jet Li and Jackie Chan. and so do i, but i also want to watch Forgetting Sarah Marshall. They both look sooooo good, maybe we can do a double feature. we'll see what happens. I need to start studying cuz Monday the prof is giving a Mock Test and if we get a better grade than on the final then he'll count that as our grade instead, plus he wanted us to write down important notes for class as study guides and i have not been doing anything this week!!!! its spring break and i need my break....and i STILL have homework for another class......UGH!!!!!!! id rather be srapbooking right now!!!!! [[sigh]]//////////////well im gonna get my butt up and go straighten my hair and clean up a bit!!!!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

hey thanks for popping by my blog :). I too loved Juno, awesone movie,congratulations on your anniversary an edible boquet YUMMO!
I am loving the haircut.

Veronica Milan said...

Hi Loren

Thanks for visiting my blog!

I love your hair. I have crazy, frizzy, wild, hair.
I love Juno!

Oh, and my hubs and I were in L.A when we kept seeing these bullitin boards with "my mom always hated you Sarah Marshall" Or "I hate Sarah Marshall" and hubs and I were like, dang...someone paid to bash on their EX girlfriend??!!

Haha only to find out it was a movie. :)