Saturday, December 6, 2008

Brrrr.....Baby Its Cold Outside!!!

Outside Temp: 38* -Sunny, No Clouds -Me....Inside Still Freezing -Gotta Go Walking -Not in the Mood For ANYTHING!!!! So yea, its cold outside and im bored, and i want to SCRAP something, which i think i will. But i also need to hurry up and make my Xmas wreath for my moms door before it gets too late and its Xmas and theres no wreath!! SOOOO!!! its been awhile since i blogged anything! UPDATES: *Thanksgiving was delicious *Black Friday was crazy *GOT ME MY NEW CAMERA (Nikon D60) *Bank account went cuz of it^^^ *Schools alomost done with this semester *Finals on Tuesday ****BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY>>>>I GOT MY NEW CAMERA!!!! After a year and a half of begging for it from my husband, he finally let me get it. Mind u it was and will be my only Xmas gift this year, BUT I DONT CARE!!! i been wanting this forever!!! Hmmmmm.....now just to start learning how to use it correctly...hmmmm.....Any Pointers????? I have been playing with it, but not really been PLAYING with it, i need to go somewhere and just start taking pictures and start seeing what this baby can do. So what else has been happening.....OH yea, its December!!! Duh!! but that means its almost time for me to go back to North Carolina, cuz my James will be coming home from Iraq soon!!! Im so excited. The butterflies are coming back again....hehehehe.....i sound like the girl back in high school when he would come to my house to visit me.....I love him soo much! im just so happy that this is almost over...AGAIN!! for now at least....well i shouldnt worry about the other deployments he might go on, im just so glad that this one is almost over.....almost 9 months that i havent seen my hubby!! it makes me so sad to think its been that long. But hey oh well, its almost over. So other than that, thats pretty much thats going on with me for the moment. i guess thats all im gonna write about today. TOODLES!!

2 comments:

Cricket said...

enjoy your new camera!!! So glad your hubby is coming home, that is wonderful!

smiles,

Anonymous said...

Hmmm just point and shoot .. point and shoot..girl I am still trying to learn how to use the lens my brother ordered for mines lOL .. love it .. GO NIKON. Also try www.nikonians.org