Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Holiday Updates and a Layout

Well, im so glad that Christmas is OVER!! Yea it was fun, but man was it stressful. I had everything planned out, pictures were gonna be taken during the opening of gifts and after the chaos was over.......didnt go too well. Family wasnt showing up, others wanted to leave super early!! i was pissed! i did everything for my family, and all they had to do was show up and recieve gifts and be happy. (i didnt get anything) but its not about me. it was about the kids. (nephews) and so, after the hour of balling my eyes out, i just told my family out of anger that im never coming back to Dallas anymore and that no one knows how to appreciate family in this house.. i was very upset. i didnt really care what i said. i just needed to be heard. these holidays have been so hard for me already with james gone and no one to hug and snuggle with in this cold wheather. i just want this dumb deployemnt to be over already. my past christmas' havent been this baad at all. but my hubby emailed me and told me to calm down and just take advantage of my family anyway, cuz who knows how long itll be til i see them again (im moving back to NC at the end of Jan) so once everyone calmed down(ie. ME) things went smoothly, i got great photos and finally got a family pic of all of us in years!! so thats how my Christmas went.....NOW onto New Years!!!! In other news!!! I HAVE A LAYOUT TO SHARE!!! With my husband being over in Iraq and the pic that he sent me of him, i had the pefect photo and idea to compliment it. Plus im working on his Marine Corps scrapbook....so it fit perfect. bbut here it is.... the picture isnt that great, but it says: Freedon doesnt come free!" and i think thats soo true, but i wont put my two cents in right now....too sleepy for that. But enjoy...hope yall like it! Hers a Pic of my sister in law that i just LOVED!!! i didnt think it wouldve came out like this, but i love it. just thought id share it:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Girlll sometimes you gotta let folks know what the hell is going on, you know?? I totally can see why you had to check em, and nothing wrong with that. I understand that you might not see them, but if you dont say nuffin then they wont know right..girl I been there and done that with my INLAWS or more like OUTLAWS .. I know you cannot wait for your honey bear to get home, he will be home soon sweets, just try and smile through it .. I UNDERSTAND FULLY what you are going through right now especially with the holidays. Keep Smiling baby girl and keep keepin it real ..if you need an ear I am a phone call away

Sasha..