Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Mojo-Less, I Doubt.....

So i decided to start scrapping again, and man did it feel good to make a page. there's just been so much going on with me right now...school, homework, studying.....and the husband to deal with :)///its OK though, i like what i been doing lately. i also been trying to get a little more practice in with my photography...its getting somewhere, that's all i can say. ill post up some of my work soon. i need to edit. but anyway, back to my page. I was over at *STM* and they have a new song up this week. its by Nickelback: If Today Was Your Last Day. and i picked the first line of the song which was, "My best friend gave me the best advice..." and just scrapped about me and my BFF Racene. The picture was taking at this charity event thing for under-privileged kids that me and her went to in Texas while i was home. It was a holiday theme carnival event, and we were part of the face-painting group. it was soo much fun, but i got something out of it that made me realize that its soooooo great to be part of these kinds of events, and if it wasn't for her to have me go with her then i wouldn't have realized and now i wish i could do more, but i haven't found anything lately here where im at. but yea that's what i did yesterday. Heres some pics from that event too:

11 comments:

Julie said...

This looks great love the colours and the layering. Thanks for playing along with us at STM.

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Hi Lorena! I love your STM layout! Great colors and what a fab pic! Thanks for playing along with us!

Anonymous said...

Hello there! Your STM layout is wonderful! I love the size and the colors. It's beautiful!!

Love,
Leintje*

mandysea said...

Oh wow....love the use of the tickets and the little birds!!! And super love the paintwork!!

this is gorgeous!!!
Thanks for playing along with us at stm!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the STM LO!!! GORGEOUS!!! AND loving the carnival photos!!! CUTE! Thanks soooooooooooooooooooo MUCH for playing along with us at STM! :):):):):):):):):):)

Lucy Edson said...

Love the fun, grungy look to your layout!

Thanks for playing along with us at STM!

Nathalie Kalbach said...

Such a gorgeous layout! Love the design! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Scrapping the Music!

Scrapping The Music said...

I am so glad you scrapped! Your layout is wonderful! Thanks for playing along this week!!!

MissMian said...

Love this page! Love all the details and the colours!

Donna said...

beautiful page! love the colors!!

Heather McDaniel said...

I LOOVE your my best friend one! great job!