Sunday, July 26, 2009

Today My Hair Got Poofy!

So me and James went to go take a walk on the beach today, and man was it such a bad idea. I had just fixed my hair enough to where it wouldnt blow around crazy, and as soon as we walk out to leave, OMG its sooooooooo HOT AND HUMID!! i just wanted to go back, but he really wanted to go, so i didnt want to make him sad. So we went, and it was sooo windy. It was a really nice walk, but my hair did not cooperate with the ocean wind. Then we saw these crazy little sand crabs that just almost made me jump straight out of the water. At first i just saw one and then i told james to look and when the tide came in, it looked like at least 50 of those lil suckers flew right in....that was my highlight of the day. A little on the scary side.

No comments: