Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A New Layout and a Lonely Week

This week has been such a very long and lonely week. James has yet again returned to the field for more training, but he's in Virginia now, and for 2 weeks!! I know its not much, but after having him gone for 6+ months in Iraq, i would like to spend as much time as possible before i have to hear about him having to go again, but this time to Afghanistan. He's been home since February, and it just seems like these past few months have gone by soo fast, and now its almost that time again for them to leave again. I just get really sad thinking about it...so much for my 2 weeks alone...i have to think of things that are 6 months down the road. haha. But anyway,i have been a bit busy. Ive been on a sewing rampage, and i been trying to get in a scrapping rampage as well, but it gets soo messy, i get soo frustrated at my mess, but oh well. Heres a layout i did for *STM*. The song was called "A More Beautiful You" and i chose the lyrics... "Says she wants to look that way But her hair isn't straight her body isn't fake And she's always felt overweight" When i read those words, i was like, HEY, i felt like that before. so i decided to scrap about it with those lyrics. Hope everyone likes it as much as i do. THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!!

10 comments:

Julie said...

Love the bird cages on your layout. Thanks for playing along with us at STM.

mandysea said...

This is such a striking LO! I love the touch of blue and the font in the title is fabulous!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at STM!

Haberdawoman said...

Sorry to read about your hubby having to leave once again, I stoped by from th Point Blank Period site. I just want to say thank you and your hubs for your sacrifices you do for our country. Have a wonderful weekend and keep on scrapping because that is one beautiful layout including the HERO one : )

MissMian said...

Love your take of this week's challange!! Sorry to hear that he will leave again.

Scrapping The Music said...

Sorry to hear about your hubby having to leave again. I wanted to thank you for playing along with us and let you know that I LOVED the picture you used and your layout is just wonderful!

Donna said...

I think your layout is beautiful. I love the black and white paper. And, I appreciate the sacrifices you and your family are making... stay strong, you are an inspiration to many!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I think this is AMAZING!!!! The photo truly shows your feelings....and loveeeeeeeeeeee the hambly U used!!! And I still praying for U & Hubby and that he gets to come home for good soon! :):):) Thanks soooooooooooooooooooo MUCH for playing along with us! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Nathalie Kalbach said...

What a wonderful and touching layout. Thank you for playing along with us at STM!

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Oh Lorena you are so beautiful and so is this layout! I'm sorry your hubby has to leave again so soon! Thanks so much for playing along with us at STM!

Haberdawoman said...

Hey Girlie Girl!
Thanks for hanging out at PBP, I cant wait to see what you do
Have a great weekend. : )