Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Biggest Loser NIGHT!!!

So today Season 9 started of Biggest Loser and OMG it was really good!! I cant wait for next weeks episode!
I wish the twins wouldve stayed together cuz both of them really need to be there. BUt oh well, hes doing sooo good at home!! man, that is motivation right there!! I WISH I HAD THAT MUCH MOTIVATION!! Its there, but i just need a extra nudge!1 thats all. I got Bob to help me out anyway!! :)
On to other things.....LOTS OF NEW EPISODES START THIS WEEK OF ALOT OF MY FAV SHOWS!! CANT WAIT!!!
So school starts tomorrow....so not ready for that. I like being at home, but i guess its ok, itll make my days go by A WHOLE LOT faster!! I just hope i can pass all my classes and handle work. i really dont want to have to drop a class this semester. Im just gonna have to get my butt into gear!!!
Well, gotta go to bed now....waking up early to make breakfast and fix a snack so i can get thru tomorrow morning, cant be late on my first day of school!!!

No comments: