Monday, January 4, 2010

My Feet Hurt!!

So i went back to work today, and man i really didnt want to. Im surprised the kids didnt act up like they usually do, especially those that werent there for the past 2 weeks!!! Oh well. I thought about it, and i really like my job. I like those kids. Im glad someone can look up to me.
Anyway, its been 3 days since James left, and i still havent heard from him. I hope hes ok. i know things werent going so great for him, but hopefully he gets to call or email me soon. I really miss him. It hasnt hit me yet. I know its different when hes gone gone and then when hes just gone for training. I can handle a month without him. (plus it gives me alone time...hehe) I hope i hear from him soon.
Today me and Racene started our "let eachother know what we eat" day. Its been going pretty good for me. Hopefully shes staying on it. I know she had a pole dancing class toinght, im sure shell call me to let me know how it went. :) I wonder if Diana didnt back down and not go with Racene. :( I wish i could do classes like that. Im sure i would if i were at home in Dallas. Hopefully i can whenever i go back home for good then ill definitely have a workout buddy!!
My project 365 is coming along, i need to take a picture of something today before i get behind on it!!! i really want to see how my year goes. :) Well, thats all i got, not gonna lie, gonna play some online games and then watch tv for a lil bit, and then get ready for tomorrow and do this ALL OVER AGAIN!!! BYE!

No comments: