Sunday, January 3, 2010

Man Was It Cold!!!

Brrrrrrrr!! It was soooo cold outside today its not even FUNNY!! Wind chill made it feel like 11 degrees!! I love cold but i hate cold wind!!
Anyway. Today has been such a lazy day for me. I was surprised that i even left the apartment! LOL. I had to though. i needed to go pick up two literature books that i bought from this lady for my English Literature class this semester, which by the way starts on WEDNESDAY!!! So i had to go onto base housing and man are they doing some major construction. Theyre building new houses and everything...makes me wish i wouldnt have turned down the house when it was offered to me....DARN! oh well, we wont be in Jacksonville too much longer.
Tomorrow is back to work, and what sucks is that im going to have the full class to deal with!! 14 kids. I know it doesnt sound much compared to actual school classrooms of 20+, but when its just DAYCARE and you got these kids going crazy, ESPECIALLY when its freezing cold and they cant go out to play, its pretty nerve wrecking. Oh well, i somehow like these kids anyway. :)
In other stuff, Monday is a whole new week for me, well not just Monday but starting tomorrow. I been planning these past few days to get back into my routine and get back into exercising. Its gonna be hard, but i think i can do it. Especially with James gone right now. Hopefully me and Racene can keep eachother on track. I dont want her to slack either. So heres to hopefully a lighter me this year...im really hoping. Its soo hard when you have so many temptations around you. All i know is that i just want to be healthy. I need to go back to the doctors to get my blood results and see what is up with me. I need to make an appointment soon. Well, im off to go record Iron Chef for my babu!!! PEACE!

No comments: