Friday, January 1, 2010

Its A New Year.....

2010!!! WOW!! this past year has flown by soooo fast!! I know i havent really been blogging lately, but i think its something that i need to start doing again. So i'm gonna try my hardest to at least write a little something everyday this year....hopefully. Well this year is gonna be full of MANY..and i mean MANY emotions!! James is deploying to Afghanistan in less than 2 months and its gonna be pretty tough on me this time around. 3rd deployment dont mean it gets easier...it just means you know how to keep yourself busier this time around. :) What else.....um..........oh. tooooo much crap going on back in Dallas with my sister....might be moving in with me. NOT A GREAT IDEA!! but i support her and thats what im here for. (temporarly of course) OH WORK!!! i finally got me a job last month and seems to being going really well so far. NO complaints.....YET! but what can you expect when youre working with 10+ women that have nothing better to do then GOSSIP!!! Then theres.....school...(boooooooooo) Still gonna be going full time....gotta get my edumucation on while im getting this free money from the military, gotta take advantage!! Hopefully this school year is a good one...hope to make friends this time around. ;) MAYBE! Then you got your....so-called resolutions that ive been having for the past...i dont know...7+ years....so im just gonna take it day by day and just see what i do this year...thats all I CAN do Im also getting my photography going. so hopefully that goes well as well. Scrapbookin....um....i need to get back in to that stuff. no time thats all. but im gonna MAKE sure i make time for my hobbies. I HAVE TO!! i cant be living an insane life forever!! WELL THATS ALL FOR NOW!! HAPPY NEW YEARS AND THERES MORE TO COME!!!

No comments: