Monday, October 12, 2009

Bob Harper is A Hell of a Person

So im on my 2nd week of The Biggest Loser: BootCamp and i thought it would get easier for me but it hasnt. But thats a good thing. i keep building up to it, and hopefully by week three i can start the new part of the workout. Dont get me wrong...i love me some Jillian Michaels but Bob is a little more encouraging for me and not soo mean like her. But im sure ill go back to the 30 Day Shred after these 6 weeks are up. What else.....oh yea....me and James went on a bike/run this morning. I was on the bike, he was running. NOW THIS IS WHAT UPSET ME. 2 weeks ago, i was all good on the whole riding thing, but this morning...OMG i was like literally dying!! MY THIGHS WERE KILLING ME!! maybe cuz i was on his mountain bike and prolly had the gears on too hard or something, but when i ride my lil cruiser around, its alot easier. I guess cuz im on this nice comfy seat, compared to this crotch killing seat with the bars up high to where im leaning practically on them....i like to cruise, not push myself up. lol. but as soon as we were done, my legs felt like J-E-LL-O!!! James kept pushing me and well, i was gonna quit, but i just kept pushing. This ride, made me think so much about my fitness level.....yea, i need to kick my butt a little more!!! But hopefully this week gets better and goes by fast! Lets see.....what else. Oh im taking this class by Kimmie B and Rhi Rhi It started today, seems like its gonna be pretty sweet, gonna look more into tomorrow morning, but um, thats about it for today. We: 1.Grilled Chicken and Steaks 2.Went on a Bike/Run 3.Met up with Bob Harper in my living room 4.Played some Rock Band (im awesome!) 5......RELAXED!!! Time to hit the hay! Later Gators!!!